A Brief History of This Is Not The Endo
If you would like to read my full journey with Endometriosis then click here.
If not here is what you need to know:
- I identify as a woman.
- I’m in my late twenties.
- I live in the UK .
- My symptoms of Endometriosis started in 2018.
- In early 2019 I had a laparoscopy where a small amount of endo was found on the peritoneum around my left ovary.
- I have yet to be officially diagnosed with the disease, despite the above.
- I have tried every kind of hormonal treatment including GNRG injections.
- I had to fight for it but in 2021 I was recognised as disabled and I now live on benefits.
- At the end of 2021 I was told that I likely have Superficial Peritoneal Endometriosis.
As of August 2022 I’m currently trying to decide if I should have another laparoscopy after being told that it may not help with this type of endo. If you want to read about any of these specific events you can find them here. If not, head to my latest post to jump straight into my Endometriosis journey.